Objective – Improve website hygiene & organic traffic
Months 1 and 2 –
1. Resolve all technical errors – Remove, re-edit 404s, re-edit 301, 302s, resolve hosting issues, improve page loading time for home and other main pages.
2. Ensure all important pages have an SEO optimized meta title and descriptions added.
3. Audit and disavow poor quality links.
Impact – Google crawl rate significant improvement
Months 3 and 4 –
1. Deindex/delete thin content pages & pages created more for social media to improve overall site quality.
2. Beef up content of main landing pages, improve overall internal linking structure.
3. Gradually start building links with unlinked mentions, blog commenting and high authority relevant portals such as Cruncbhase, F6S, etc.
4. Implement schemas, improve H1s, H2s, improve the internal linking, focus on user experience, etc
Months 5 and 6 –
1. New landing pages development & Content Marketing.
2. 4-5 high quality posts every month.
3. Site turned into Progressive Web Application(PWA). A PWA takes advantage of the latest technologies to combine the best of web and mobile apps. Think of it as a website built using web technologies but that acts and feels like an app.
4. More aggressive link building with HARO link building and outreach. Landed 10 links with an average DA of 30 in 2 months with highly relevant sites.
Results – 100% traffic growth compared to previous 6 months till Feb (Corona has impacted the site in March). Keywords in top 100 jumped from around 800 to 7.5k from Aug 19 to Feb 20
Ahrefs Traffic Data
Some notable keywords this client is ranking for:
Women Only Tours – 1st position on Google.com
Group Travel – 2nd position on Google.com